You can get the best, 100% delicious high-quality meat to tempt the taste buds in our versatile burgers, steak, pasta and more. The London Cafe is a modern and lavish restaurant that will delight lovers of London cuisine and crave to try a variety of sauces.
If you haven’t eat burgers stuffed with cheese, you aren’t really living yet. So you should probably try these goat cheese stuffed burgers with delicious sautéed mushrooms and fresh arugula ASAP! Yum!
Burgers are the quintessential summer food, amiright? There is nothing better than biting into a juicy grilled burger. Except, maybe a burger stuffed with cheese! Preferably my favorite kind: goat cheese! I just can’t get enough of the tangy flavor and creamy texture of this dairy product. Paired with savory beef and sautéed mushrooms, this is a winning flavor combination.
Related: Garlic Paprika Parmesan French Fries
I especially love the mushrooms + goat cheese flavor combo because it seems to be just as appropriate in the blazing heat of summer as it does in the dead cold of winter. Like you can totally enjoy these burgers during your next family grill out… and then six month later indulge in this caramelized onion and mushroom soup with goat cheese croutons. Yes. That will be happening come October.
Now it’s your turn: what are your all time favorite summer burger toppings? Share with me by commenting below!
- 20 oz. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese, sliced into 4 slices
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, diced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined. Form into 8 thin patties. Place a slice of goat cheese on top of 4 of the patties and then top each goat cheese slice with another patty (to form 4 burger patties).
- In a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté for about 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until cooked down, about 8-10 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar and stir until coated. Cook mushrooms for about another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Cook burgers for about 3 minutes per side for medium rare (longer if you wish them to be medium or well done). Toast hamburger buns in a dry skillet or in a toaster.
- To assemble burgers, place patty on bottom bun. Top with a large spoonful of sautéed mushrooms, arugula, and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar or glaze if desired and finish by adding the top bun. Enjoy!
arugula balsamic balsamic vinegar burger recipes burgers goat cheese goat cheese stuffed burgers mushrooms stuffed burgers