Sometime’s you just need something simple and classic, a beautiful piece of timeless jewelry to adorn your neck or your ears. You’ve scoured websites and gone to, as some regard, the ‘best jewelry store northern VA‘ as well as other local stores, so you can find a beautiful piece that makes you happy. I definitely find myself migrating back to certain pieces of jewelry, regardless of whatever new accessories I have recently bought! The right piece of jewelry, be it personalised name necklaces or an heirloom piece, can do wonders to how you feel and how an outfit looks, it can make everything pull together and give you that edge that you’ve been looking for.
It is important to choose your style wisely, as some things will work with clothes but it won’t work for clothing colors, so take a look at what is available and try out a few pieces. If you are buying jewelry for someone, then you will need to get a feel of what they go for and see their own pieces that they have, you will then be able to get them gifts under 500 or gifts that they’ve always wanted but never bought themselves. Take your time, do not rush into anything, you want this jewelry to last a while and to be used frequently so you haven’t wasted any of your money. Here I share my top five go-to jewelry items, pieces I think every woman should have in their collection!
1. A stunning statement watch.
Runway Oversized Gold-Tone Watch, by Michael Kors. $275.
- ‘Gramercy Grand’ Pavé Bezel Bracelt Watch 38 mm, by Kate Spade New York. $150.
- Round Bracelet Watch 29 mm, by Anne Klein. $65.
2. A classic pair of crystal stud earrings.
Crystal Gold-Tone Medium Stud Earrings, by Michael Kors. $65.
- ‘Cueva Rosa’ Stud Earrings, by Kate Spade New York. $48.
- Sparkle Stud Earrings, by Banana Republic. $20.
- I also love these huggies at Adina’s Jewels.
3. A dainty gold necklace.
Hashtag Pendant Necklace, by Dogeared. $62.
4. A chunky statement necklace.
Glacier Necklace, by J.Crew. $125.
- Braided Floral Crystal Necklace, by Natasha Couture. $42.
- Seraphina Stone Necklace, by Charming Charlie. $15.
5. A pair of small plain hoop earrings.
Small Hoop Earrings, by Argento Vivo. $68.
- Medium Snap Post Hoop Earrings, by Nordstrom. $22.
- Everyday Medium Hoop Earrings, by Banana Republic. $15.
Now you have seen my top five go to easy jewelry items, what is your number one favorite choice of jewelry? Let me know in the comments below!