I’ve been pining for the spring, ever since we had a random 55 degree Wednesday back in the first week of February and I felt the warm wind whip through my hair. Okay, so it wasn’t quite that picturesque as I ran to my lectures, but it was definitely a welcome change from the cold and windy days we’d been having back then! And what better way to usher in the spring than with a change of scenery at home? Today I feature ten stunning must-have spring duvet covers that will give any bedroom a fresh new look!
1. Hummingbird Reversible Duvet Cover, Pottery Barn.
2. Flora Garden Duvet Cover, Pottery Barn.
3. Floral Kelsey Duvet Set, Target.
4. Kate Spade New York Polka Dot Duvet Cover, Nordstrom.
5. Deny Designs Mini Stripes Arrows Duvet Cover, Nordstrom.
6. Nordstrom at Home Bistro Stripe Duvet, Nordstrom.
7. Soft Cotton Pinstripe Duvet Cover, Restoration Hardware.
8. Brindisi Duvet Cover, Anthropologie.
9. Soft Washed Linen Duvet, Anthropologie.
10. Textured Chevron Duvet Cover, Anthropologie.
Now it’s your turn! Which duvet cover is your must-have for the season? Share with me by commenting below! And speaking of spring, be sure to check out which flower personality you are below for a chance to win a $100 VISA Gift Card!