Paintings For Beach doesn’t have to cost a fortune or be hard to put up on your walls. Every wall is a blank canvas for making your home more personal. Whether it’s modern art, nature, or a collage of your favorite objects, it’s a gallery just for you.
Between two full time jobs, two full time puppies, a food blog, a fish tank, and multiple other responsibilities, it has been hard to complete all of the design projects we have on our “To Do List” around our home. This spring I plan to finally decorate our guest room, and I’ve already picked out a theme: beach spa decor! Check out my 7 “must-do” ideas for any beach-inspired bedroom decor!
1. Light and airy furniture.
2. A beautiful metal bed frame.
3. Clever nautical-themed DIY rope curtain rings.
4. Some antique fishing gear decor.
5. Sea-themed book ends.
6. A nautically-themed white and navy duvet cover.
7. Artwork from under the sea!
Now it’s your turn! What is your absolute must-have item in a nautically-themed room? Let me know your ideas by commenting below!
Looking for more home design posts? Click below to see our DIY built-in pantry!