Summer is the time for quick and fresh meals that won’t leave you slaving away in a hot kitchen: enter the summer entree salad! Today I’m rounding up my top 10 favorite summer entree salads!
1. Chinese Chicken Salad with Sesame Dressing by FoodieCrush
A favorite in our household, this sesame seed dressing is quick to make and adds a unique flavor to the dish. Not to mention how good those crunchy wonton wrappers are on top – my husband’s favorite!
2. Pandora-Inspired Kale and Grilled Chicken Bowl with Creamy Herb Dressing by The Charming Detroiter
Inspired by my favorite bowl combo at Disney’s Animal Kingdoms Satu’li Canteen, this salad features the creamiest herb dressing ever! You’ll want to put it on everything – promise!
3. Grilled Caesar Buffalo Chicken Salad by How Sweet Eats
This is a summer staple in our house, and I love the use of Greek yogurt in the caesar dressing!
4. Almond, Berry and Chicken Spinach Salad by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Super healthy, crunchy and full of delicious fruit, I love this spinach salad by Chelsea’s Messy Apron. It doesn’t get fresher than this salad!
5. Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Charred Scallion Dressing by Bon Appetit
The hubs doesn’t particularly like radishes, but I love them, so I have to find ways of sneaking them in when I can! Like in this rotisserie chicken salad, where they’re paired with a quick and fragrant charred scallion dressing.
6. Mediterranean Eggs Benedict Salad by Nyssa’s Kitchen
If I had to pick my favorite meal of the day, it’d be breakfast. And if I had to pick my favorite breakfast dish of all time, it would hands down be eggs Benedict. Now Nyssa’s Kitchen is giving me a great excuse to eat it for dinner! (But to be perfectly honest, there have been plenty of nights where we had straight up regular eggs Benedict for dinner with no complaints from the hubs!)
7. Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad by Cafe Delites
If there is one thing that can make a chicken salad better – it’s avocado. Need I say more?
8. Asian Slaw with Steak by Taste of Home
For the steak lovers out there, this dish packs a flavor punch, with a tasty Asian inspired slaw and ready in just 30 minutes. Hello, new favorite weeknight summer salad!
9. Blackberry Goat Cheese Salad by The Modern Proper
For the vegetarians out there (okay, also for the goat cheese lovers. aka me.), this blackberry and goat cheese salad hits the spot, with peppery arugula and my favorite salad crunch ever: pistachios!
10. Steak Salad with Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette by The Endless Meal
And last but certainly not least, this steak salad has alllll the right summer things, like cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado, all submerged under a simple and tasty balsamic vinaigrette.
Now it’s your turn: what’s your favorite summer entree salad? Share with me below!