Sometime’s you just need something simple and classic, a beautiful piece of timeless jewelry to adorn your neck or your ears. I definitely find myself migrating back to certain pieces of jewelry, regardless of whatever new accessories I have recently bought! Here I share my top five go-to jewelry items, pieces I think every woman should have in their collection!
1. A stunning statement watch.
Runway Oversized Gold-Tone Watch, by Michael Kors. $275.
- ‘Gramercy Grand’ Pavé Bezel Bracelt Watch 38 mm, by Kate Spade New York. $150.
- Round Bracelet Watch 29 mm, by Anne Klein. $65.
2. A classic pair of crystal stud earrings.
Crystal Gold-Tone Medium Stud Earrings, by Michael Kors. $65.
- ‘Cueva Rosa’ Stud Earrings, by Kate Spade New York. $48.
- Sparkle Stud Earrings, by Banana Republic. $20.
3. A dainty gold necklace.
Hashtag Pendant Necklace, by Dogeared. $62.
4. A chunky statement necklace.
Glacier Necklace, by J.Crew. $125.
- Braided Floral Crystal Necklace, by Natasha Couture. $42.
- Seraphina Stone Necklace, by Charming Charlie. $15.
5. A pair of small plain hoop earrings.
Small Hoop Earrings, by Argento Vivo. $68.
- Medium Snap Post Hoop Earrings, by Nordstrom. $22.
- Everyday Medium Hoop Earrings, by Banana Republic. $15.
Now you have seen my top five go to easy jewelry items, what is your number one favorite choice of jewelry? Let me know in the comments below!