Happy Labor Day, everyone! As we near the end of summer and transition into fall, I always love to grab a few new autumn-inspired pieces for my wardrobe. This year marks the year that I finally entered the professional work force, and so I’m definitely looking for some work-appropriate accessories such as leather bags and business casual outfits. Read on to see the top 5 items on my “Fall Wishlist!”
1. An oversized black leather tote bag.
2. A feminine patterned scarf.
3. Skinny work pants in dark tones.
- Pleated Woven Skinny Pants. $19.90, Forever21.
- Samantha Stretch Slim Straight Leg Jeans. $130, NYDJ.
4. Whisky brown leather boots.
5. V-neck boyfriend sweaters in jewel tones.
Now it’s your turn: what is your most coveted new piece for the fall? Let me know by commenting below or tagging #thecharmingdetroiter! Happy shopping!