My Must Have Beach Accessories...
April 8, 2022
Hello, friends! I hope everyone’s weekends were exactly what you wanted them to be, be that productive and filled with activities or lazy days filled with sunbathing and cocktails! Because let’s be honest, both types of weekends are my favorite! I would like to introduce Monday Musings. This will be my weekly roundup of everything that I love love loved last week. Because in a world filled with so many things that we want to own, and see, and do, I think it is important to reflect on how lucky we are with the people and the things that we have right now. Savor the moment, people!
1. My last work day ever as a medical student! I graduate in exactly two weeks!
2. 64 oz. crates of fresh strawberries from Costco. And these strawberry shortcake rice krispie treats (photo above). For real, people, go make them now. #mindblown.
3. Last weekend’s Michigan Antique Festival in Davisburg, MI. Such an amazing variety of vendors and items, and we scored some great deals on reclaimed barn wood for our upcoming projects!
4. These honey rhubarb pisco sour cocktails are so refreshing and made me feel like a pretty fancy bartender!
5. The fresh herbs and vegetables we planted in our garden over the weekend. Nothing says summer like not having to pay for herbs at the grocery store…
6. The progress we have made on our pantry. We are chug chug chugging along and will hopefully be done soon, with a full pantry reveal post coming in the future!
7. My new photography backdrop stand, which will make photographing items for my Etsy store and the blog much easier. (Previously, I literally had to sit or lay on the ground to take my photos. My knees are pretty excited about the upgrade in equipment.)
May the Fourth Be With You! (Yup, I said it.)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
April 8, 2022
April 27, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 29, 2022
May 18, 2022
Hello and welcome to The Charming Detroiter! I'm Sarah, a suburban wife, expectant mother, and physician from Metro Detroit who loves cooking, fashion, travel and home decor! Most of all, I love organizing it all, and I'm glad you're here so that I can help you too! To learn more, click here!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.