Monday Musings is a weekly post I started where I highlight all of the amazing things that have been going on the past week that I have to be thankful for, along with a few incredible things I’ve found across the blogosphere and internet. Here are my Monday Musings for last week!
1. I recently discovered this sweater from J.Crew that is my new favorite! It is super comfy and very versatile for layering this fall and winter.
2. Just purchased this ravioli stamp and am looking forward to using it on some upcoming recipe testing!
3. We attending a wine tasting a couple of weeks ago at our friend’s country club. I love me some vino 🙂
4. Last week we made our Fastpass+ choices four our upcoming December Disney trip with the fiancé’s family. Yay for planning 🙂
5. We finalized our cake flavors for the wedding earlier this week. So pumped! #itsasecret!
6. Detroit Animal Control recently started releasing animals from their care to rescue groups in the area like the Detroit Dog Rescue. Which is a really amazing thing since the DAC has had such a high rate of euthanasia in their history. Yay for saving doggies!
7. We love our chicken wings, and recently discovered this incredible Buffalo Wild Wings Copy Cat Garlic Parmesan Sauce recipe. It’s like crack for your chicken wings – go try it tonight!