Happy Memorial Day, friends! A big thank you to all of our troops around the world for their incredible service to our country.
Monday Musings is a weekly post I started where I highlight all of the amazing things that have been going on the past week that I have to be thankful for, along with a few incredible things I’ve found across the blogosphere and internet. Here are my Monday Musings for last week!
1. This website that recreates the sounds of a coffee shop in your own home. Hello, productivity and goodbye background TV!
2. Memorial Day weekend was a blast with a beautiful day of golfing and these refreshing blood orange and gin cocktails.
3. This incredible buffalo chicken caesar salad recipe. We had it for dinner on Wednesday and it rocked our world! Go make it now, people.
4. We leave for Disney World in exactly six days! Cannot wait!
6. This book I just purchased called Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste. So pumped to read about Julia Child and her culinary history-making.
7. Pantry status? Almost complete! We have finished painting and just have to put in the butcher block countertop we purchased last week (actually, it’s going in today! Yay!). The floors will not be finished yet because we will be finishing them throughout the basement all at the same time, but at least I can start putting all of our food back in here!
That’s all for today, friends! What amazing thing happened to you last week that you are thankful for? Share with us below in the comments!