The Best Black Friday 2020 Deals!...
November 26, 2020
Happy Memorial Day, friends! A big thank you to all of our troops around the world for their incredible service to our country.
Monday Musings is a weekly post I started where I highlight all of the amazing things that have been going on the past week that I have to be thankful for, along with a few incredible things I’ve found across the blogosphere and internet. Here are my Monday Musings for last week!
1. This website that recreates the sounds of a coffee shop in your own home. Hello, productivity and goodbye background TV!
2. Memorial Day weekend was a blast with a beautiful day of golfing and these refreshing blood orange and gin cocktails.
3. This incredible buffalo chicken caesar salad recipe. We had it for dinner on Wednesday and it rocked our world! Go make it now, people.
4. We leave for Disney World in exactly six days! Cannot wait!
6. This book I just purchased called Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste. So pumped to read about Julia Child and her culinary history-making.
7. Pantry status? Almost complete! We have finished painting and just have to put in the butcher block countertop we purchased last week (actually, it’s going in today! Yay!). The floors will not be finished yet because we will be finishing them throughout the basement all at the same time, but at least I can start putting all of our food back in here!
That’s all for today, friends! What amazing thing happened to you last week that you are thankful for? Share with us below in the comments!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
November 26, 2020
October 19, 2020
October 5, 2020
October 7, 2020
October 12, 2020
December 2, 2020
Hello and welcome to The Charming Detroiter! I'm Sarah, a suburban wife, expectant mother, and physician from Metro Detroit who loves cooking, fashion, travel and home decor! Most of all, I love organizing it all, and I'm glad you're here so that I can help you too! To learn more, click here!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.