Your Definitive Guide to the 2019 N...
May 22, 2019
Hello, friends! My fiancé and I just returned from a week in Disney World with my parents. We had so much fun! I thought I would use this week’s Monday Musings post to highlight some of the amazing things that we did and ate over the past seven days. I hope you enjoy, and if you are a fan of Disney Word, check out my posts on how to plan the ultimate adult Disney World trip here and here!
1. It was Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios while we were there! I have never been before, and I was definitely not prepared for all of the differences in the park on Saturday, but it was pretty neat! (Major geek moment, sorry!)
2. The baby white rhino is finally out in Animal Kingdom’s Kilimanjaro Safaris ride! We had heard about his birth during our February trip, and were excited to discover that just five days prior to our arrival this time, he was finally being let out into the attraction. So amazing!
4. We finally rode the Magic Kingdom train for the first time! Such a cool attraction!
5. After I posted my top 10 favorite restaurants to eat and drink at in Disney World Friday morning, we of course ended up eating at a restaurant Friday night that would top that list. Monsieur Paul in the France Pavilion rocked my world!
6. Grey Goose slushies (once again in the France Pavilion) are just the bomb dot com. Seriously, have this when you go to Disney!
7. Margarita flights at The Hollywood Brown Derby. What? Yes, please.
That’s all for today, friends!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
May 22, 2019
May 17, 2019
July 13, 2019
May 24, 2019
July 12, 2019
July 8, 2019
Hello and welcome to The Charming Detroiter! I'm Sarah, a suburban wife, expectant mother, and physician from Metro Detroit who loves cooking, fashion, travel and home decor! Most of all, I love organizing it all, and I'm glad you're here so that I can help you too! To learn more, click here!